Fully Functioning Office Containers
Bootle Containers offers a first rate service when it comes to office containers. We specialise in the design, manufacture, fit-out and installation of both standard and bespoke-measurement modular on-site systems. These are not converted old containers but new purpose-built, Anti-Vandal units. All our office containers are designed to meet your needs and fully functioning from the second they arrive on site. When it comes to containers we have all of our customers welfare at the forefront of our design plans, this means clients can opt for office containers complete with heating and air conditioning, full insulation, plumbing and electrics and other high quality specific additions.
Refrigerated Containers for Cold Storage Solutions
Bootle containers also provide a first rate solution for cold storage. We design and manufacture refrigerated containers that are temperature controlled to suit your needs. All of our high quality refrigerated containers are durable, dependable and have a range of security systems in place.
Our expertise in customer welfare and contains also extends to include canteen containers. These modular containers have been designed to make on site cooking and dining simple with health and hygiene in mind.
As a renowned innovator of design, we pride ourselves in our ability to be flexible when it comes to product design. Our custom-made containers and modular systems can be built to any specification in order to accommodate a customer’s every requirement.
Our skilled workforce and strict quality control procedures are in place to assure customers of the high quality of the product they’re ordering. The company implements the ISO 9001 quality management system and each container is also checked by independent classification societies.
Examples of modular on-site systems we’ve manufactured:
- On-site accommodation containers.
- On-site sleeper containers.
- On-site storage containers.
- On-site workshop containers.
- On-site office containers.
- On-site kitchen containers.
- On-site shower containers.
- On-site changing room containers.
- Specific additions available.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Electrics, including intrinsically safe electrics.
- Air conditioning/heating.
- Windows – safety/laminated glass, skylights.
- Partitions, doors – personnel, sliding, roll-up, double, detachable Hatches, railing, ladders, shelving.
- Kitchen units (e.g. water heater, worktop).
- Toilets, urinals.
- Changing room facilities.
- Drying room facilities.
- Exterior security lighting