Offshore Containers with Specialised Designs
Bootle Containers has manufactured a range of offshore containers in various designs for use in the offshore oil and gas industry, supplying to organisations in the oil field such as Shell, BP, Petro-Canada and Petrobras.
This sector often requires specialised containers that are designed to suit specific equipment in the oilfield industry. As a renowned innovator of offshore design, we pride ourselves in our ability to be flexible when it comes to product design; in order to accommodate a customer’s every requirement.
To assure our customers that our offshore containers are of the highest quality, every single one is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 certification notes and BS EN 12079. Proof load testing of units is carried out in-house, witnessed by Classification Society surveyors, in addition to visual, MPI, dye penetrant, ultrasonic and X-ray inspections of welds (depending on the specified requirement). We can supply documentation dossiers, giving material traceability, weld maps, welder qualifications and any NDT reports where required.
- Accommodation modules.
- Workshop containers.
- Rigging unit containers.
- Control cabin containers.
- Machinery enclosure containers.
- Mini storage containers.
- Baskets and skids.
- Valve replacement workshop containers.
- Upending control centre containers.
- Underwater cable laying containers.
- Drill-bit transportation containers
- Steel shells for A60 applications.
- A60 doors and windows.
- Coating systems applied to NORSOK standards.
- Full application records including surface blast profile, wet film thickness, dry film thickness, inter-coat adhesion tests and atmospheric conditions