Bootle Containers – Supplying the World with Containers
Bootle Containers™ designs, builds and refurbishes freight containers and accommodation units for many applications all over the world, particularly in the demanding oil & gas and military sectors.
Our range of bespoke containers are all designed and created to be of the highest possible quality. Our Bootle containers and products are built in the UK and approved by Det Norsk Veritas and Lloyds Register. Otherwise known as DNV, this means that all of our freight containers meet the classification standard of “Safeguarding life, property, and the environment”. The company has DNV approved test facilities to ensure all bespoke containers meet these demands. The freight containers designed and produced by Bootle Containers also meet strict international standards known globally as ISO.
Containers can be equipped with insulation, pneumatics, hydraulics and electrics, including intrinsically safe electrics, and can be turned into workshops, kitchens, washrooms, power generation units, first aid units, decontamination units, mobile laboratories and so much more. We are a container manufacturer that cares about first rate quality and exceptional customer relations across the globe.
- Eco Units to Meet your Requirements Bootle Containers manufactures eco units and a range of shipping
- Maximum Capability Military Containers Bootle Containers has designed and manufactured shelters and
- Controlled Environment Laboratory Containers Bootle Containers has considerable experience in the de
- Fully Functioning Office Containers Bootle Containers offers a first rate service when it comes to o
- Nuclear Containers for Safe Transportation Bootle Containers has been worked with companies in the n
- Offshore Containers with Specialised Designs Bootle Containers has manufactured a range of offshore